Flight Scope Custom Fitting
FlightScope® is an ideal tool for custom club fitting. It provides accurate ball flight and club travel information
Unlike most other instruments on the market, which only offer launch data, to optimize shaft selection, the Acceleration Profile provided by FlightScope makes it easy to determine when players are fitted with the correct shaft for their specific swing and loading of the shaft during the swing. The Acceleration Profile measured by FlightScope provides an instantaneous measure of the quality of the golf shaft fit for the player being tested. Accurate club and ball speeds, shot shape, launch angles, carry distance and spin rates comprise the dataset required in order to perform a custom fitting procedure.
In addition to the clubhead speed at impact, the FlightScope system also provides the clubhead speed profile before, through, and after the strike. The FlightScope system also measures a 3D club path through the strike zone, providing the fitter with club direction in both the vertical and horizontal directions.
FlightScope offers fantastic club fitting software for instructors. It can help the new golfer to learn and memorize what works best with ball tracking and club fitting software. FlightScope allows golfers to analyze and understand the different strengths and weaknesses of clubs for various distances and angles. Custom club fitting software and analysis tools provide valuable information to improve any golfer’s game.
FLIGHTSCOPE PRICE £15.00 PER HOUR
FlightScope® is a great practicing tool for golfers
- Determine the exact distances of each club in your bag using the club comparison table.
- Use the grouping view to identify problem areas in your game. Are you missing greens and fairways? Use the grouping view to tighten your shot dispersion.
- Use the club analysis screen to work on your swing path, angle of attack, swing speed, club acceleration at impact and extension through the ball.
- Flightscope gives you all the tools to build a repeatable swing you can trust.
- Combine a video recording as part of the FlightScope data set to enable visual feedback that relates to club and ball data.